We are looking for an industrial designer with a focus on transportation design. The responsibilities will include habitation design with focus on detail and high quality finish, design of spacecraft interior and finally occasional more traditional industrial design tasks for the sub-systems of our habitats (examples of previous sub-systems have been our Circadian Light Panels, and Algae Reactor). We expect exceptional skills in form finding and vision. You should be curious, and driven in helping us pioneer the lifestyle of space travel.
We expect exceptional skills in form finding and vision. We are looking for an individual who is curious, and driven in helping us pioneer the lifestyle of space travel.
Our studio is a combined workshop and office space. The distance from digital work to physical prototype is very short, and we appreciate individuals with a fundamental understanding of how things are put together. We value both conceptual studies and physical construction.
Our studio is located in Copenhagen, Denmark. While relocating to Denmark is preferred, remote work is still an option.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in form finding and design.
- Mastery of your digital tools including CAD modelling.
- Effective workflow.
- Product visualization.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of materials and material properties.
- Familiarity with tools and fabrication in a workshop environment.
- Aesthetic sense.
- Skilled team members to collaborate with and learn from.
- An experience that can shape the future of your career.
- A chance to try something different, while using the tools and skills needed within your industry.
Apply by sending the following...
- CV / Resume
- Motivational Letter
...to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.
Love & Space,
SAGA Space Architects